Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Giants Jerseys and Ting girl bicker in my heart it is a feeling of weakness

Qiu not reported make friends, go to the TMD that damn girl, damn hooligans!
Downtown tired of Wu Jian curled himself into the sofa,Giants Jerseys, at this moment, he felt that the hearts of the unprecedented sense of powerlessness, he felt that the world is now deserted him, the mind is so depressed, but he did not know that the DPRK What is the place to vent. Now, he is like a wounded animal, quietly hiding in the corner, quietly licking their wounds ...
Suddenly, the man raised his tears aspect of the face, the eyes are exposed to devour the prey of the terrible eyes, while the slight tilt of the mouth with the handsome face that has been distorted, if someone can see, the absolute would shudder ...
Today we will send Ting, and so busy these days in the stock market did not go well, the day my mood is not very high, however, I was careful not to show it to three girls alike, absolutely can not let any one feel the cold ...
However, at this time, and Ting girl bicker in my heart it is a feeling of weakness, although sometimes I like that feeling, and this is my and her unique form of communication,washington wizards jerseys, but today, I really not in the mood ...
, and a little sensitive.
you, then do not separate! intertwined with, a kind of a mixture of stubborn, gentle and always makes me obsessed ...
When I looked down to the Ting girl kiss behind has undergone a chilly, as if a pair of sharp eyes are spying on their every move, this feeling makes me very uncomfortable, I immediately twisted too far, But until the end of the long street did not find a figure ...
The boss, get a clear idea of ​​the activity patterns of ideas, and tomorrow he has to send Chu month, we are ready tomorrow hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment